SurPro S2 Magnesium Drywall Stilts
SurPro set the bar and then broke it with the invention of double-sided drywall stilts. The newly updated SurPro S2 maximizes everyday performance by further elevating your comfort and stability. Better balance and comfort equate to less fatigue. Step into our best-selling stilts for drywallers, worldwide. Reach new heights with telescoping height models ranging from a minimum of 16”, to a maximum of 40”. S2 Leg Bands provide 360 degrees of comfort and security and can be raised and lowered to adjust to the desired height. With magnesium being 33% lighter than aluminum, these stilt bodies reduce weight without sacrificing safety. Double the wing bolts for added safety and overall stability. Exclusive Interlock Enhanced Safety System for safety redundancy. Industrial non-marking, superior grip soles on all models. 225 lb. Max. Load (per pair).
- Extra-strength, lightest weight Magnesium stilt body - hex-shaped design has proven a lifetime of dependability among daily users.
- Double side poles that will not twist or require constant adjustment due to our square tubing design. All ranges of height adjustment. And maximum stabilization for the best balance, security, and reduced fatigue.
- The most personalized fit - Fully adjustable stilt height, side pole calf height, and positioning, footbed length, forward and backward lean tension, and strap positioning.
- Super Comfy 360° Wraparound Leg Bands that flex with you, not cut into your legs. The double-clamshell design eliminates the unbalanced feel and discomfort of traditional stilts and maximizes safety (no strap to wear thin or wear your calves thin).
- Auto-Locking, Non-Slip, premium cotton webbed leg, ankle, and toes straps for a comfy secure fit.
- Industries largest footplates for a stable stance and better balance.
- Double wing bolts, front and back, for added security, when up high, and increased internal parts longevity. All sizes, except 16"-24".
- Safety First - Patented Interlock Safety System that adds redundancy at all crucial safety points.
- Non-slip SurPro Super Grip soles designed for commercial and residential job site environments
Available in a variety of height-adjustable sizes: