SurPro S1 Aluminum Drywall Stilts
Traditional style with modern advancements in safety, comfort, and performance. Although the S1 Aluminum Stilts are SurPro's entry-level stilts, they are a huge step up from industry standard and leave the competition following their lead.
- Extra-strength, lightweight Aluminum stilt body - hex-shaped design has proven a lifetime of dependability among daily users.
- Single side poles that will not twist or require constant adjustment due to our exclusive Key & Lock design - 3 positions of rotation adjustment, and all ranges of height adjustment.
- The most personalized fit - Fully adjustable stilt height, side pole calf height and positioning, footbed length, forward and backward lean tension, and strap positioning.
- Comfy Wraparound Leg Bands made of durable nylon that molds to your calves and flexes with your movement. Bands are wrapped in cordura and padding is covered in perforated nylon for added wicking.
- Auto-Locking, Non-Slip, premium cotton webbed leg, ankle, and toes straps for a comfy secure fit.
- Industries largest footplates for a stable stance and better balance.
- Double wing bolts, front and back, for added security, when up high, and increased internal parts longevity. All sizes, except 16"-24".
- Safety First - Patented Interlock Safety System that adds redundancy at all crucial safety points.
- Non-slip SurPro Super Grip soles designed for commercial and residential job site environments.
Available in a variety of height-adjustable sizes: