SurPro S1X Aluminum Drywall Stilts
The most advanced and feature-rich single-sided stilts to date. Reach new heights in safety, comfort, and performance. Exclusive Flexion Foot System provides unparalleled articulation and a more natural walking feel during lift, which is 40-60% of the walking motion. Our lightweight Aluminum frames feature SurPro's iconic hex-shaped design for maximum strength and durability. Built for commercial drywall contractors that demand safety-first and traditional style.
- New Flexion Foot System with compression spring for a more natural walking motion during lift.
- Extra-strength, lightweight Aluminum stilt body - hex-shaped design has proven to be strong and durable among daily users. Silver anodize frames.
- Single side poles that will not twist or require constant adjustment due to our exclusive Key & Lock design - 3 positions of rotation adjustment, and all ranges of height adjustment
- The most personalized fit - Fully adjustable stilt height, side pole calf height and positioning, footbed length, forward and backward lean tension, and strap positioning.
- Comfy Wraparound Leg Bands made of durable nylon that molds to your calves and flexes with your movement. Bands are wrapped in cordura and padding is covered in perforated nylon for added wicking. S1X models include premium Safety Orange leg straps for added visibility.
- Auto-Locking, Non-Slip, premium cotton webbed leg, ankle, and toes straps for a comfy secure fit.
- Industries largest footplates for a stable stance and better balance.
- Double wing bolts, front and back, for added security, when up high, and increased internal parts longevity.
- Safety First - Patented Interlock Safety System that adds redundancy at all crucial safety points.
- Non-slip SurPro Super Grip soles designed for commercial and residential job site environments
Available in a variety of height-adjustable sizes:
"THE MOST FEATURE-RICH SINGLE SIDED STILTS TO DATE"
STEP INTO FLEXION.
The new Flexion Foot System is exclusive to our "X" models, the S1X and S2X stilts. By reimagining and reinventing our floor plate system we were able to achieve a more natural walking feel for the stilt walker. The ability to pivot the front portion of the foot plate allows for dorsiflexion (upward) and plantar flexion (downward) range of motion keeps more surface on the ground. Increase traction and enhance lift while achieving a more fluid walking experience with Flexion.